Sunday 13 January 2013

Ah, so that explains it

Daughter was diagnosed with Influenza B on Monday, which did explain why she was feeling so shocking.  However, she was a bit miffed that she'd had to have a flu jab that didn't work.

She came out of hospital on Wednesday, but she had to go with her Dad so that I could work.  I've not seen her since, but she is apparently still feeling very, very tired.  I suspect it will be a long time until she feels more normal.  It will not help that she is due to have vincristine and have blood taken off her this week, which I think will really wipe her out.

I'm struggling with all of the things that I have to do.  There seems to be so little time and life is relentless.  I could sleep for a month!

Trying to run a house and family, work full time and deal with a child with cancer really takes it out of you.

Oh, for a fortnight in the sun.  By myself.  ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment