Monday 9 January 2012

Trying a different approach

School went okay, although she only managed 2 of the scheduled 4 days as she was very wiped out with a nasty cold, and now she has platelet rash.  This means I need to keep an eye on her in case it spreads as it can indicate that she needs a platelet transfusion.  This has been a pretty common thing over the year.  The chemo nurse said it happens a lot in the taller, older children.


I am trying a different approach to try and sort myself out.  I have rejoined Weight Watchers, am blasting myself daily with Paul McKenna's CD to try and change my emotional eating, and I'm attempting to get some exercise.  So far I'm 3 days in and feeling a bit better, which is helpful as I'm very housebound at the moment with daughter, and son has a very nasty eye infection so he can't be around other kids.


One day I will wake up, and everyone will just feel well and happy.  It WILL happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment